24 HR Cancel Policy & Late Arrival
If you fail to give 24 hour notice, the following occurs:
I have the right to invoice you for the missed session.
- You will be asked to prepay to hold your requested appointment.
- If you prepaid and failed to cancel, you will automatically forfeit your prepayment.
Late Arrival Policy
Please remember your session is an allotted time reserved ONLY FOR YOU.
If you are running late, I may not be able to extend your time to accommodate your full session.
- All NEW clients will be required to give a credit number to hold their session
- Payment will be collected at the end of each session.
- Payments are to be Cash, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- All Massage Services are subject to Ohio Sales Tax UNLESS you provided a referral/prescription from a Healthcare Provider.
Rebooking Discounts Policy &
Early Bird & Frequent Booking Program
- See Early Bird & Frequent Booking Program Discount @ my office or on my Facebook Page.
Rules for Discount are as follows:
- You must book your appointment within 48 hours of your last appointment.
- You must adhere to the Cancellation Policy and Re-book your appointment within 24 hours for the same month you cancelled.
- If you stop your monthly appointments, you may re-start the program by paying the Original price.
- When enrolling in the program, you must sign and acknowledge that you understand all the Rules and Policies.
Inappropriate Behavior Policy
Despite lingering misconceptions, this work is not sexual. If you ask for anything sexual, I will terminate your session immediately and you will still be required to pay for the full session. I also reserve the right to remove you from my client list.